Tuesday 8 September 2015

Review of Indian Food Tours in Delhi

"“Unbelievable! I highly recommend Rajeev and this tour.” 21 March 2015 I don't really have the words to describe what I experienced in one day in Delhi with Rajeev and his team as our guides. I felt that we really had an inside experience. Yes, the food was wonderful, but the tour itself also included all the possible types of public transportation you could take in Delhi. That was an added bonus. Rajeev's insights into Indian culture through cuisine culminated in a visit to a Sikh temple that I am sure I will take with me for the rest of my life. This was the first day of an organized bus tour with a Norwegian group, and it gave us a fantastic start. I HIGHLY recommend this tour. Rajeev really knows what he is doing! Rajeev, I wish you the best of luck with your business. I think this will be a great success. http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d3879008-r260847198-Indian_Food_Tours_in_Delhi-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT"
from Food Tour in Delhi http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d3879008-r260847198-Indian_Food_Tours_in_Delhi-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

No comments:

Post a Comment