Monday 3 October 2016

Food Tour in Delhi

http://gonetraveling.me/delhi-food-tour/ We booked a street food tour with Food Tour in Delhi (Ranked #7 out of 224 activities in New Delhi on TripAdvisor) I liked the foods we sampled but honestly noting really blew my taste buds away. Was expecting food being prepared by simple means, popular with the locals (like the street food Rick Stein’s sampled when he visited to India in search of the true India flavours). Most places we visited are established vendors, except a couple local ‘out there’ vendors. However my taste palate is not that of everybody’s. I would recommend this food tour because it is a great way to explore Old and New Delhi, and try things you otherwise would have not tried. I loved the organic ice cream, the walk to the roof tops of the spice trade markets, and letting the busy streets offer me a glimpse of what old-time England could have worked like.
from Food Tour in Delhi http://gonetraveling.me/delhi-food-tour/

No comments:

Post a Comment