Tuesday 18 August 2015

Review of Indian Food Tours in Delhi

“Must do when in India” I took 15 of my friends from the US, Spain and Germany on this tour the day before my wedding and it was definitely a highlight for everyone. It was incredibly well organized and efficient for such a large group making the rounds in Old Delhi and beyond. The food was all fantastic and there were things I had never eaten or not seen since I was a child. The sites were all places you would not be likely to see on your own. I did have some problems securing the deposit that had to be made due to the size of my group, primarily because the deposit has to be wired through a bank, which I was nervous about (although I shouldnt have been) However, outside of that, it was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend it!! I even recommended it to my cousins who are locals because it was such a fun group activity. http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d3879008-r269823417-Indian_Food_Tours_in_Delhi-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT
from Food Tour in Delhi http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d3879008-r269823417-Indian_Food_Tours_in_Delhi-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

No comments:

Post a Comment