Thursday 6 August 2015

Review of Indian Food Tours in Delhi

“Best way to SAFELY try it all! ” Traveling can be a bit scary when it comes to trying new foods, especially in India with the much talked about "Delhi belly." I love indian food and wanted to try really authentic, not served in America, Indian dishes. This was the best tour for exactly that! Door to door service, rickshaw rides, markets, and the best kept secret (for tourists) food vendors. The afternoon was full of laughs, amazing food and tons of sightseeing! I walked through parts of the city I would never have explored on my own! And what a shame that would have been! A photographer joined us on the trip which was an added bonus! Now I will get pictures of the experience other than my few selfies! Most important: my stomach was perfect! Even after gorging myself! http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d3879008-r274688566-Indian_Food_Tours_in_Delhi-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT
from Food Tour in Delhi http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d3879008-r274688566-Indian_Food_Tours_in_Delhi-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

No comments:

Post a Comment